Friday, August 9, 2013

Printable quilled thank you card and envelope




Dear Crafting Creatures readers, I want to say thank you!

I started this blog years ago with my friends to inspire each other with our projects. I've been the only one adding to it for some time, and the name Crafting Creatures doesn't suit my new direction. I will continue blogging in my spare time, but now it means more to me than a hobby. I'm taking my paper on new paths and I really hope you'll follow me there, as I will not be updating this blog anymore.

My new blog is Paper Zen, which describes both how tranquil I feel when working with paper, and the enlightenment I hope my work gives others.

I'm indebted to you, kind reader, for giving me wonderfully encouraging words to keep going. To return your enthusiasm, I'd like to give you my quilled Thank You card and matching envelope. It'll be for sale in my Etsy shop afterwards, so grab it now by visiting Paper Zen!

No comments:

Post a Comment